Whence CLI XLSX converter?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 11:35:24 PST 2009

I've had very little success finding a command line version of
a converter for an XLSX to ODF style spreadsheet converter. I've
got one I need to convert. I've found quite a few converters which
run on Windows, and several which attempt to "integrate" into
Open Office, but none which quite meet my needs. I want a stand
alone command line converter or filter. Any and all help appreciated.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.