Clock Problems

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:29:11 PST 2009

> What I really need to know is if this is clock problem will effect the
> build of a complete LFS system. Will the clock skew subtlety break the
> toolchain?

No, it shouldn't as long as you don't leave the computer off long enough for
the computer to lose the time. I usually have about 5-10 seconds of time
where the power is still in the motherboard, and it will still keep correct
time.
But as long as you get the time from an ntp server and set it as your
hardware time, you shouldn't have any problem.