glibc error

Doug Downham doug.downham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:10:48 PST 2009

Hmm... That's odd, the comma is in the book.  However, removing the
space as Philippe pointed out made a difference.  However, it's just a
different error.

I seem to be missing libgcc.so, libgcc_s.so, and libgcc_s.a.

libgcc.a is there.

New dummy.log attached, but at this point, I suspect I made an error in
a previous step, and less hair tearing will result from starting over
than trying to track it down.