ForrestG ForrestG at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 15 12:50:34 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I succesfuly create lfs at my home PC so I copy all lfs files to CF card. At cf card it was installed grub so I make menu.lst and I put CF card into another PC. Linux kernel succesfuly booted and mounted root directory but ist stopped with this kernel panic.

init used greatest stark depth: 6000 bytes left

There is my menu.lst

default 0
timeout 0

title 	kernel 2.6.27.4
root	(hd0,0)
kernel  /boot/kernel-2.6.27.4 root=/dev/hdc1 rw init=/sbin/init

Whats wrong? Why kernel kill init proces?
Thanks Forrest