LFS 6.4 Book HTML

Jason Erickson viperjason at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:46:41 PDT 2009

Full QA?  For a change in wording?  Thats like saying that the book
has an extra "the" on page X and to remove the extra "the" we need to
re-read the whole book just to make sure that the extra "the" doesnt
break any code.
Please dont tell me that your serious.

As far as new download locations...fine, I can understand that because
of possible code changes or corruption in the zip file.
But please dont tell me that re-wording a document to make it clearer
has to go through a full QA process.  That could be done with a simple
deskcheck or even an inspection meeting at most.