LFS 6.4 Book HTML

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 14:35:56 PDT 2009

genericmaillists at gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday 06 April 2009 08:57:28 Mike McCarty wrote:
>> You are displaying complete ignorance of what the terms
>> "Quality Control" and "Version Control" mean. I suggest that
>> you study a little bit.
>
> Why do you want to be insulting? That is rude and abrasive.
>
> When I used the word geek I was not being insulting because I do not
> regard the term geek as insulting or degrading, although some do.

Ok, fair enough. Where I come from "geek" is indeed an insulting
term. I apologize.

[...]

> Did you mean quality control or quality assurance?

Quality control. Assurance is something done "after the fact"
so to speak. Control is done "during the fact".

The definitions you quote seem pretty adequate, and better
written than I could have done.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.