LFS 6.4 Book HTML

Jason Erickson viperjason at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:32:29 PDT 2009

There are always sub-revisions of source code.  Minor things get fixed
and promoted as the newest.  Like the kernel for instance.  There is
2.6.x.y  Major version is 2.6 and then there is a minor release of x.
Bug fixes for x get a number put into y.

For the book, it could be 6.4.X where X is the latest version of the
6.4 book.  Only changes made would be spelling, grammar, and FTP
locations.

Just my 2cents.