Can't compile man pages...

GMail rportermail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:36:32 PDT 2008

Hello folks,
Its time to chroot and make the man pages...this is what is in the
directory.

root:/man-db-2.4.4# ls
ABOUT-NLS       aclocal.m4   configure.ac  lib    man-db.lsm  stamp-h.in
GNUmakefile.in  config.h.in  docs          libdb  manual      tools
README          config.log   include       m4     po          zsoelim
acinclude.m4    configure    intl          man    src

root:/man-db-2.4.4# make install
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
root:/man-db-2.4.4#

I guess I don't know enough about the compile process to figure this
out.

Whats missing?

thanks in advance