glibc install problem

Randy McMurchy lfs.user at mcmurchy.com
Sun Oct 12 15:40:10 PDT 2008

Amitav Mohanty wrote:

> I am trying to install LFS 6.2

Why are you trying to install such an ancient version of LFS
on such a modern machine?

Please try 6.3, or even better, try the Development version
of the book which is due for release. There may be some issues
with Development right now as there has been countless updates
recently, but it would be great if you helped us test it.

I know I'd be quick to reply with any questions or problems
you may have using the Development version. I simply don't
have time to help with the 6.2 book. That is just so old.

--
Randy