Chapter 6 building against /tools still?

Renaud Marquet rmarquet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:17:09 PST 2008

I tried to rebuild bison after /tools directory was removed and there
are still reference to it in bison executable. But there's a reference
to glibc build directory too. However, bison is working so I think your
build is broken for another reason.

You should try to rebuild it and run test suite to be sure.

Renaud.