Chapter 6 building against /tools still?

Renaud Marquet rmarquet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:59:00 PST 2008

As gcc, glibc and binutils are all built with /tools/bin/gcc it's
obvious they contain debug information referencing /tools/...

Don't know why bison is, though. Maybe it's because gcc contains this
reference too. I just checked my system and it's the same (in fact,
almost every executable is referencing /tools in its debug information).

Anyway this should not lead to any runtime problem I think.