LiveCD LFS book 6.3 chapter 5 questions

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 06:55:08 PST 2008

 From the "What its worth department"

DJ captured the issue.  I had the exact same experience.

I came into LFS following the instructions verbatim.  Rough time the
first 2 or three times through.

But like he says, once you get your arms around the style of how its
written, it makes sense.

I also think, that because its NOT written keystroke for keystroke
your forced to think about things.

Help is not very far away.

my .02