Can't compile xorg-server. Posted here pending fixing my access to BLFS

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:30:26 PST 2008

Thanks DJ,  I kind of surmised that starting over might be the answer.

On question though.  The sample scripts for downloading and compiling.

The instructions say after running the config to "as root" make install.

Well, i put the make install in the script and run it as root.  Any
issues with doing it that way?

thanks

rp