xorg build

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:02:46 PST 2008

Thanks DJ,

That leads to another question I guess.

I just finished LFS, so, now what next?

I think I want KDE and firefox next.  But what should really come
next?  I'm using this as learning tool, so working in command mode
seems to lengthen that process.

On the subject of package managers.  Do I want to go there now, later
or what?

Obviously (or at least to me) yum would be the best choice.  What is
your thoughts?

Packager manager, yes, no?