xorg build

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:58:57 PST 2008

Ok, so disecting this command

grep -v '^#' ../${section}-${version}.wget | wget -i- -c \
     -B http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/${section}/
md5sum -c ../${section}-${version}.md5

says (if i read the man pages correctly) that ../proto77.2.wget should
contain a list of files that I want to wget?

the -i- looks like a typo, but not sure.

OK, if im correct, then where is the list of files?

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/ModuleDescriptions

do i just cut and paste all files that have proto/* into the .wget file?