xorg build

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:23:27 PST 2008

DJ,

I am in xc directory.

This command implies that the file proto-7.2.wget is in the directory
above but know where do i see where any instructions says to download
it.

The instructions lead me to believe that there are too many to be
contained in one tar ball, so this script is to do the job.

Chris says

You're missing proto-7.2.wget, which is listed in the Download section
of that page.

Here is the page, Im looking at.  Where is proto-7.2.wget download
instructions?

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/stable/x/xorg7.html

Thanks folks