5.3.1. Installation of Binutils

GMail rportermail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 08:31:13 PST 2008

Adrian,

What Pete said, however I must have missed the same section as did you.

Being a linux noob, I thought I was following the install doc verbatim.
It kind of expects you to understand more than some might.
I'm a 25 year computer geek and still struggled with it for the first
dozen packages.  Then the light bulb went on...