SV: LFS & Virtualbox

Søren Tauber Lassen lfs at tauberlassen.dk
Tue Jul 29 09:30:22 PDT 2008

I've just installed LFS for the first time in a VMWare virtual machine.
Besides being aware of the network card exposed by the VMWare virtual
hardware and enabling that in the kernel, there was no problems at all and
it runs like a charm.

As you mention yourself, there should be no problems other that being aware
of the virtual hardware the VirtualBox presents.