LFS & Virtualbox

armencho at gmail.com armencho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:22:39 PDT 2008

I have similiar question, but noone answered. It seems either noone is
interested, or noone has tried it.

I booted LiveCD on a KVM virtual machine, and it boots just fine. It
is an unusual "hardware" configuration, so I think one has to watch
out for funky messages during boot though..

My question was about caveats and experiences from installing LFS from
inside a virtual machine.