LFS 6.3 gcc output differences (ignoring nonexistent directory)

wwh04660 at ucmo.edu wwh04660 at ucmo.edu
Thu Jul 10 16:29:28 PDT 2008

On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:59 PM, rhubarbpie at poetworld.net wrote:

> #include <...> search starts
> here:                                         ignoring nonexistent
> directory "/tools/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux/4.1.2/../../../../i686-pc-
> linux-gnu/include"
> /usr/local/
> include#
> include "..." search starts here:
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/
> include                               #include <...> search starts
> here:
> /usr/
> include
>                                                                 /usr/
> include

Also, if you are missing /usr/local/include for search dirs:

--with-local-prefix will do that, and probably something else, but I
do know
for sure that --with-local-prefix  like in --with-local-prefix=/tools
will not include
/usr/local/include in the search path.

Guess you are getting close by now with what you did?

William