February 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Feb 3 07:46:29 PST 2008
Ending: Fri Feb 29 05:58:50 PST 2008
- compilation error for inetutils-1.5 in LFS-6.3
- Fallen at the last fence.
- Chapter 7: Symlinks to Devices and udevtest
- LFS 6.3 6.59 Stripping Again
- lfs-support Digest, Vol 1389, Issue 1
- FW: raid & grub
- klogd segfault
- Problem with LFS 6.3
- Blender: How to track down origins of misconfiguration in Makefiles?
lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
- gcc 4.1.2, glibc 2.5.1, powerpc
- Failure to boot
- Mirror mount of /dev
- lfs-support Digest, Vol 1394, Issue 1
- lfs-support Digest, Vol 1395, Issue 1
- Problem in 6.10 Re-adjusting the Toolchain [LFS 6.3]
- Glibc installation failing
- Is LFS is a good idea as a OS (Linux) teaching tool
- initrd for LFS
- Perl missing separator - FAQ entry isn't there
- Various Issues, Mostly Connectivity
- Various Issues Followup
- Connectivity, continued
- Connectivity Problem Resolved..mostly
- ATA Drives as SCSI Drives?
- Problem building binutils
- Is development book for AMD-64 available?
blfs at comcast.net
- amd64 build
- Bootstrapping from LFS Live-CD
- To patch or not to patch
- No subject
- Missing Berkeley DB-4.5.20 Insturction in LFS Book 6.3 ??
- Make -j speed record
- Errors in glibc-2.7 test suite
- gcc-4.2.3 test suite
- System based on LFS 6.2 has become unstable over time
- backing up $LFS/tools
- TCL Compile Errors
- passwd problem (root)
- 6.3 6.9 glibc-2.5.1 make -k check errors (yet another)
- LiveCD or No LiveCD?
- LFS 'screen' in VmWare
- Question on the ways adjusting specs file
Last message date:
Fri Feb 29 05:58:50 PST 2008
Archived on: Sat Apr 26 10:45:20 PDT 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).