Glibc cannot find -lstdc++

wwh04660 at ucmo.edu wwh04660 at ucmo.edu
Wed Aug 27 00:14:06 PDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 9:48 PM, satish patel wrote:

> I thought after long time I got no success that’s why I care of error

A long time being a couple hours?

Your first email described you as a UNIX administrator.
Everyone has a few problems, but this is turning out to
us administrating your whole LFS build through Chapter 5.
This is something I see all the time in the #lfs-support channel.
I and a few others watching this thread have decided that we
don't want you administrating our machines. Please, all these
elementary question take elsewhere. This is a waste of time.
It is especially worse since most of the issues are already
documented in the book. I suggest you reading it twice or more
before continuing. Surely you are missing some important
facets.

Have fun!

William