Glibc cannot find -lstdc++

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Tue Aug 26 12:56:47 PDT 2008

Man I can understand but I got lost of error yesterday and I have changed my
Host OS ubuntu to CentOS 4.6 now I got only one error with is -lstdcc++ file
I have find on google but there is not solution on it..even LFS mailing list
there is not solution now what I do..

I am sorry for Top-posting kindly continue this posting.