Glibc cannot find -lstdc++

Randy McMurchy lfs.user at mcmurchy.com
Tue Aug 26 12:49:04 PDT 2008

satish patel wrote:
> I have completed GCC Installation but what about c++ it is not in LFS book,
> I am doing this step from LFS book ...step by step.

I suppose you didn't understand the message Ken was trying to
get across to you about top-posting. Yes, it was sarcastic,
but then it was supposed to be.

You may be able to get better support on this list if you
were to stop top-posting. Many people (including me depending
on my mood), completely dismiss top-posted questions.

Just something you may want to think about. If you're wondering
what I'm talking about, see Ken's latest post in the "lfs
installation issue" thread.

--
Randy