Cross-compiling ?

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Fri Aug 22 10:50:56 PDT 2008

Yes possible

-----Original Message-----
From: lfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org
[mailto:lfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org] On Behalf Of Nicolas
FRANCOIS
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 1:14 PM
To: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Cross-compiling ?

Hi.

I have an old Celeron 500MHz on witch it is practically impossible to
build a base LFS. On my new DualCore, it is a question of a few hours.

So I was wondering : is it possible to build the system on my DC, and
then transfer it on the other computer ?

Thanks for any help (for the dumb, as you can see :-)

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|