Cross-compiling ?

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Fri Aug 22 10:13:36 PDT 2008

Hi.

I have an old Celeron 500MHz on witch it is practically impossible to
build a base LFS. On my new DualCore, it is a question of a few hours.

So I was wondering : is it possible to build the system on my DC, and
then transfer it on the other computer ?

Thanks for any help (for the dumb, as you can see :-)

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|