stubs-32.h missing

James Harrison jamesh at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 7 07:30:47 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 08:52 +0100, Michael Kearns wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having decided to have another go at LFS (been through the process a
> couple of times before, a few years back), I grabbed the 6.3 (amd64)
> LiveCD, and followed the latest development book.
>
> I downloaded all of the latest tool sources and patches (would be great
> to have a txt file on those pages, containing all of the URLs, to use
> with wget -i ), and followed through the book (which doesn't mention how
> to unpack the sources, not that it's very difficult, but...)

Hi Michael,

I just wanted to note that if you install the downloadthemall plugin for
firefox, and open downloadthemall on the download page, you have an
option to download archive files. These are .zip, .gzip. tar files, and
it provides the functionality you're looking for.

Otherwise, you could download the page with python and use a regex to
pull out all the relevant links. Heck, I imagine you could download the
page with wget and use grep to find the ftp:\\ prefix and have just
about all of them.

Best

James