Flex-2.5.34

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 03:56:52 PDT 2008

Hi.

The flex version present in the SVN LFS book has some compatibility
problem with old lex. Or, to be more precise (if I understood the message
I wrote clearly), the previous versions of flex did not halt on
incompatible options of lex, while the 2.5.34 version produces an error.

Some examples of packages which don't appreciate the change are
tetex-3.0, and lm_sensors (both version 2 and version 3).

I think version 2.5.35 partly solves the issue. So one should upgrade,
shouldn't one ?

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|