VMWare Network Interface driver needed.

Loren Foret lforet060986 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:55:50 PDT 2008

What I mean by support tools is the VMware support tools cd. If you look in
the vmware support directory. ie /usr/local/vmware, you will see several
.iso images. mount the linux one and install the support tools .tar.gz
source that's in there. Under your vmware console, click on VM-install
support tools.

Hope this helps clear that up.

Loren Foret