help with udev problem

blux.net at lineone.net blux.net at lineone.net
Wed Apr 2 11:06:58 PDT 2008

Greetings,On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:30:12 you wrote:> You probably
forgot to mount /dev/pts.> Add to /etc/fstab:>> devpts
/dev/pts      devpts   gid=4,mode=620     0 0>> /dev/shm seems to be
automatically created on my system. Maybe you> missed a kernel option?
thanks for your suggestion, but I already had the above line and the
corresponding line for /dev/shm in /etc/fstab.Ax  regards kernel
support, I recompiled the kernel and now include automatic kernel
this list knows of a specific kernel  option  required, please let me
know.as  before helpful  suggestions will be appreciated.sincerelyblux