Glibc fails check. Ch 6.9.1

Henrik Akerhaugen henrik_delphin at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 17:59:24 PDT 2007

I did that, and now glibc builds allmost fine. The only problems I have are nptl/tst-attr3 and nptl/tst-clock failing with error 1. The book says this is a known issue, that may be caused by a high system load. Is there anything I can do to avoid these errors? I am using the livecd as host system, and I am not running any other processes while building glibc. I have about 1.5 GB ram, will turning the swap partition on maka any difference?

- Henrik Delphin