mounts

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Wed Nov 7 15:46:05 PST 2007

Richard Caldwell wrote:
> [...]

No, I mean umount $LFS/dev/shm. According to the above output you don't
even have $LFS/dev/pts mounted, so of course you can't umount it. I have
no idea how you got $LFS/dev/shm mounted but not $LFS/dev, but you need
to umount $LFS/dev/shm, then trying again with mounting $LFS/dev and
everything else (including $LFS/dev/shm and $LFS/dev/pts).