glibc-2.5.1 test suite error

Allan Lavell alavell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:41:59 PDT 2007

I'm just starting chapter 6. I ran make on glibc, which seemed to work. I
then ran the test suite, and got the following errors:

grep Error glibc-check-log
make[2]: [/sources/glibc-build/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)
make[2]: *** [/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-eintr5.out] Error 1
make[2]: *** [/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-cancel1.out] Error 1
make[1]: *** [nptl/tests] Error 2
make: *** [check] Error 2

Does anyone know what might be causing them? The ignored one was mentioned
as being normal in the LFS book, but none of the others were.

Thanks,

Allan