Ubuntu Feisty

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Fri Jun 29 16:45:29 PDT 2007

William Harrington wrote:
> apt-get search libc6 doesn't give any dev package whatsoever.
>
> That's why I mentioned it. Maybe I gotta update some kinda
> package list or something. No idea, just reporting what
> problems others have done and I haven't been successful at
> installing the required dev packages.

I just finished building lfs-devel with gcc 4.2.0 on a laptop wiht
Feisty (kubuntu) laptop at work. Unfortunately I won't have access
to it until monday, but if you want I can find out exactly which
devel packages I installed. I don't remember it being a problem; to
the best of my recollection I installed gcc-devel and possibly
something libc6 related. I most definitely didn't change the default
package lists.

HTH,

--
Miguel Bazdresch