Glibc make check errors

M Sandell mikes at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 07:58:24 PDT 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Dan Nicholson wrote:

<snip>

Thanks Dan.

> One thing you can do is look at the output files from the tests to see
> if there's anything that really stands out. For instance, there should
> be a nptl/mutex5.out file that has the log from the test.

I did have a quick check through them, and they are generally just a
single line although I don't know enough to say if they are important!

tst-chmod.out:
chmod(".../file",0600) did not set ctime correctly

tst-nanosleep.out:
nanosleep didn't sleep long enough

tst-mutex5.out
3rd timedlock didn't return right away

tst-timer{4,5}.out are a bit different, but basically say:
*** timer {thr,sig}{1,2} invoked too soon: ...

I'll carry on anyway...
Thanks again,
M.