Glibc make check errors

M Sandell mikes at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 06:30:45 PDT 2007

Hi

I'm building LFS 6.2 on an AMD-K6 (500MHz, 56MB ram) using the LiveCD as
host.  Just wanted to ask the group's opinion on some make check errors
from Section 6.9, Glibc.  (Haven't found anything useful in
archives/google.)

Given the old hardware, the math failures (float, ifloat, ildoubl, ldoubl)
are expected(?), and of course the annexc failure.

However, I have an nptl/ failure different to the ones mentioned in the
book (mutex5).  I also have two posix/ failures other than annexc (chmod
and nanosleep), and I also have two failures (timer4 and timer5) from rt/.

Given the hardware, are these failures acceptable and I'm ok to proceed?
If not, any tips about resolving these issues?

Thanks,
M.