6.25 installing autoconf

Philippe Delavalade philippe.delavalade at club-internet.fr
Wed Jun 13 08:13:56 PDT 2007

Many thanks for answers but how can I remove perl ? I presume it is not
right to just reinstall it.

I tried
make uninstall
but there is no rule :-)

My question is certainly stupid but I didn't found anything on this
neither in the book nor in the FAQ.

When installing perl I pass the right prefix but may be I did a mistake
when running the interractive configure script :-(

Thanks

Philippe