Trip package manager

Walter Barnes walter_barnes05 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 23:48:45 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I just finished LFS 6.2 working through the book without deviation to learn the process and now I need to work through it again making a few adjustments to create a more permanent set up.

One thing I need is a package manager. I found the hint package_management_using_trip.txt and would like to try it out but the URL is no good (The domain name seems to have expired). Does anyone know where I can find the shell scripts and any needed config files?

Thanks in advance,
Walter