building LFS gcc compilation problem

Mauricio Henriquez mhenriquezs at terra.cl
Fri Jun 8 18:55:46 PDT 2007

uuuhuuuu!!!, my new shiny LFS (by hand no automatic tool) system is
ready!!!, thank you very much fo such a great book, I follow they
instructions one by one and I don't have any problem, the book don't
have even a typo bug.
...now to read and follow BFLS book...my new system have only a basic
bash console but I think that is better than Fedora 7...uhuuu jajaja :-)

Mauricio, from Chili