Headers problems

Tijnema tijnema at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:36:07 PDT 2007

On 6/9/07, Tijnema <tijnema at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/9/07, Ken Moffat <ken at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> >
> >  If you can be bothered to try the things that usually lock it up,
> > you could have 'top' running at the same time to see what sort of
> > load average and swap usage you have.
>
> I'm running top and the gcc testsuite now, but i'm using already
> installed source with some weird symlinks, defenitly not the correct
> way to test, but hope it works enough

It just went down, after i ran the GCC testsuite again, left screen
shows test suite, right screen show last update of top before it went
down.
Screen:
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3600/topyp3.png

Please have a look at it, as I don't see anything weird, and CPU usage
isn't too high, but screen is only updated once in 3 seconds it looks,
so the actual CPU usage at reboot point might be slightly different...

Tijnema