building LFS gcc compilation problem

Mauricio Henriquez mhenriquezs at terra.cl
Wed Jun 6 18:32:51 PDT 2007

Hi to all:

thank for your quick help, I re-read your book instruction and off
course you don't put anything on there that is not necesary :-) I was
using the Gcc compiled version of the chapter 5 of the book, I delete
the folder, re-extract and build again without problems.

As I think, only a begginer problem...sorry :-( I had panic :-) , from
now on I going to re-re-read your book instruction more carefully.. I
try to finish the job now.

thanks again..

Mauricio