re livecd users

Taskinoor Hasan taskinoor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:48:03 PDT 2007

My answers:

1. 6.2

2. I used the CD to build my LFS.

3. It combines all necessary things to build LFS. This CD is especially
useful for novice like me. When I first tried to build LFS in my FC6, there
were some problems. I fixed some by reading errata and archive, but I failed
during building glibc. Then I changed my host to LiveCD and everything went
fine and now I have my own LFS. IMO, building LFS on other host is possible
(many people have done it), but for novice like me who does not have much
knowledge about file system or other things, LivdCD is a must. And also this
CD takes very small amount of RAM.

4. I don't know. I like the CD very much.

5. I already said the I'm a novice in Linux.

/*Im sorry if I post the reply in wrong place and also sorry for my poor
English*/

Regards
Taskinoor Hasan (Sajid)