Yet Another Chap 5.3 BinUtils--Thanks to All!

Clyde Reed flyinghigh1962 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 21:06:50 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone for your help--gcc was not installed on my Fedora build, I didn't realize that gcc
was part of the development, and not the initial installation.  I just ran the /configure command,
and it ran successfully--the last few lines of the output are the following:

checking if symbolic links between directories work... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile

On to the rest of the challenges--thanks again guys!

Clyde