[solved]Re: gcc-4.0.3 pass 1 missing headers

Hero_xbd!.RRR heroxbd at 126.com
Mon Jul 9 21:01:55 PDT 2007

I am really sorry for the two identical mails sent to the list, the mail
servers avaliable in China are not reliable when E-mailing internationally.

And I have found the related post on
http://www.mail-archive.com/lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org/msg07956.html

which I should have found, and which finally solved my problem: I just
wrongly patched the specs patch. Sorry again for the duplicate post.

Now I can move on for the more instereting procedures in LFS!

--
Xu, Benda (续本达)

Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China

http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177/index.html
http://166.111.26.3/MyWiki/heroxbd