GCC second pass make error

Steffen H. Larsen helbo15 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 03:53:08 PST 2007

Hi
this is the first time I'm trying to learn linux from inside out I
have experince in other distros 4 about 4-5 years and yet I feel
totally like a newb here

hope u can help me with this problem

when I get to Re-installation of GCC

I get this error when typing make

make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hda1/tools/gcc-Build2/libcpp´
make[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/hda1/tools/gcc-Build2/gcc´
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all´. Stop
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hda1/tools/gcc-Build2/gcc
make: ** [all-gcc] Error 2

how do I get this right I'm sure I must have done somthing wrong cause
it seems that the guide is well done I just can't see what

if u need more information than that I'm willing to provide it just say what ^^