First Build - in trouble

Nadav Vinik nadavvin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:27:01 PST 2007

Hello

Did you get any error or warning in the boot?

Press c in the grub then you get a grub console.
you write the same line of LFS as the menu.lst but use the <TAB> key
to complete path and therefore to check that grub found what it need.

I think "root=/dev/hda4/LINUX_FROM_SCRATCH" should be
"root=(hd0,3)/LINUX_FROM_SCRATCH"

Nadav