Proper choice of package management strategy

Juaco kankito at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:07:28 PST 2007

of course everyone has freedom of choice!

Wasn't my intention to stand for this PMS like an Ubuntu user does for
it's distro (and it was funny to read). I was only replying to your points
with what i had to say about them.

About the point you are making now, that is not the job of the PMS to
manage the permissions of the files belonging to software packages, i have
to disagree also. But i repeat, this is only my oppinion, and i only
entered the talk to say it because the point of choosing a PMS determines
a lot about your future road whith the system you are installing.

So go for whatever you want, i'm wishing you the best