Proper choice of package management strategy

Nadav Vinik nadavvin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:52:35 PST 2007

I really don't understand you.

It's Linux From Scratch - Your distro, Your rules.

It is the best freedom that have.

You are no better than all the Ubuntu users who think their distro is
the only one and interrupt to any discussion which someone
accidentally think to use in other distro.

The user PM is give flexibility like any other PM.

The purpose of PM is to log the system files into "packages", all the PM do it.

Even if you want to do very limited distro which each user would run
part of the system, It still possible to change permission.

But it is not the job of PM to do this.

Nadav