BLFS, XFree86 v4.5.0 (correction on the version) sorry typo

Joseph Oaks trell at trells.com
Fri Jan 5 07:48:21 PST 2007

Ken, thanks for the info, especially the dev blfs book, I will look into
that. I will also look at the Xorg, right now I'm doing testing to determine
which would better fit my needs for what I'm building LFS for. Your right
about the road less traveled. I found that I needed to install expat also,
no biggie, its a great way to learn.

Trell