lfs-support Digest, Vol 1142, Issue 1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 26 15:51:39 PST 2007

Settings are correct, but it seems the cronjob that is responsible for triggering the send of a daily digest isn't activated. Currently when a digest reaches a max size it'll be sent by Mailman itself when it processes a next incoming message.

Bruce, if you check the mailman section in root's fcrontab you'll them commented out. I don't recall having installed a fcrontab file for the mailman user but I can't check right now. Can you just turn on the digest crontab for the time being? There are other cron entries for mailman that may or may not work as-is. I haven't verified them to work post-migration yet.

Gerard